Before accessing and/or creating an account with SportsBetMVP, make sure to read the following. Again, if you do not agree with the following, make sure to discontinue using the site. Thank you for choosing SportsBetMVP.
It is the sole responsibility of each player to ensure he or she understands and fully complies with any laws or regulations regarding online gambling, applying in their own countries or states/provinces.
Opening an account with SportsBetMVP, means that players are aware of specific residential laws and regulations and that you also acknowledge that it is legal for you to place a wager via the Internet.
Players can open only a single account. Players may not open more than one account. In the case of multiple accounts being related, all bets forfeit and profits won are returned to SportsBetMVP. SportsBetMVP has the right to close any duplicate accounts without notice. Anything acquired via duplicate account, including bonuses and free bets, are forfeited upon discovery.
SportsBetMVP does not accept “double action”. SportsBetMVP reserves the right to determine if double-action has occurred via duplicate accounts. SportsBetMVP also reserves the right to define a duplicate account.
If you believe that SportsBetMVP is wrong in defining your account as a duplicate, it is your responsibility to contact SportsBetMVP. The company will do its due diligence to discover if a duplicate account has been created.
SportsBetMVP provides online services to non-professional gamblers. The company does not offer services to professional gamblers. We do not accept action from sharp side movers or players who only wager on propositions. Our company strives to provide a great online betting experience for casual/recreational players.
Once we discover steam plays or wise guy action, Sportbetmvp reserves the right to shut down the accounts and forfeit all/any winnings. SportsBetMVP will then terminate the accounts.
SportsBetMVP may update the list of restricted countries at our time of choosing without prior notice.
The company may also place restrictions on any and all countries, restricted or not, at our discretion. This includes restricting credit card deposits and withdrawals.
Residents from the following countries may not open a SportsBetMVP account.
AFGHANISTAN, ALBANIA, ALGERIA, ANGUILLA, ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA, ARUBA, AUSTRALIA, AZERBAIJAN, BAHRAIN, BANGLADESH, BELARUS, BELGIUM, BHUTAN, BONAIRE, SINT EUSTATIUS AND SABA, BOUVET ISLAND, BRUNEI DARUSSALAM, BULGARIA, BURKINA FASO, BURUNDI, CAMBODIA, CAYMAN ISLANDS, CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC, CHINA, COMOROS, CONGO, COSTA RICA, CUBA, CURAÇAO, CYPRUS, DENMARK, DJIBOUTI, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, ERITREA, ESTONIA, ETHIOPIA, FIJI, FINLAND, FRANCE, GAMBIA, GIBRALTAR, GUADELOUPE, GUERNSEY, GUINEA-BISSAU, HOLY SEE (VATICAN CITY STATE), HUNGARY, INDIA, INDONESIA, IRAN, IC REPUBLIC OF, IRAQ, IRELAND, ISLE OF MAN, ISRAEL, JERSEY, KAZAKHSTAN, KOREA, DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF, KOREA, REPUBLIC OF, KYRGYZSTAN, LEBANON, LIBERIA, LIBYA, MALDIVES, MALI, MALTA, MARTINIQUE, MAURITANIA, MAURITIUS, MAYOTTE, MONTENEGRO, MONTSERRAT, MOROCCO, NAURU, NEPAL, NETHERLANDS, NEW CALEDONIA, NIGER, OMAN, PAKISTAN, PALESTINE, STATE OF, PAPUA NEW GUINEA, PITCAIRN, POLAND, RÉUNION, RUSSIAN FEDERATION, RWANDA, SAINT HELENA, ASCENSION AND TRISTAN DA CUNHA, ST Martin (French PART), SAINT PIERRE AND MIQUELON, SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE, SAUDI ARABIA, SERBIA, SEYCHELLES, SIERRA LEONE, SOMALIA, SOUTH SUDAN, SPAIN, SUDAN, SVALBARD AND JAN MAYEN, SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC, TAJIKISTAN, TURKEY, TURKMENISTAN, TUVALU, UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN, WALES, SCOTLAND, NORTHERN IRELAND, ENGLAND, UGANDA, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, UZBEKISTAN, VANUATU, VIETNAM, WALLIS AND FUTUNA, YEMEN.
SportsBetMVP Contact Policies
• Opening an account means that you accept receiving emails, SMS text messages, and phone calls from the SportsBetMVP Customer Service and Marketing teams on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis.
• If you wish to opt-out of our customer service and/or marketing messages, contact a SportsBetMVP customer service representative for assistance.
• The company takes no responsibility for any missed SMS text message, phone message, or email message. When in doubt, call a SportsBetMVP customer service rep.
• Subject to the terms of the privacy police, SportsBetMVP site may use personally identifiable information such as name, email address, phone numbers, and physical address. The company has no third-party information relationships. SportsBetMVP will not sell or rent your information.
• At times, the SportsBetMVP site might ask for personal information. We only do this when required.
• SportsBetMVP uses tokens and cookies technology to ensure a great online betting experience.
• It’s up to each player’s discretion on whether they wish to provide personal information. If they decide not to, the site may not function the way it is intended to work.
• SportsBetMVP sends messages dependent on the company’s message delivery schedule.
• Message and data rates may apply depending on your provider.
SportsBetMVP Collected Information Policy
• SportsBetMVP collects information in order to provide individuals a more enhanced online betting experience.
• This information does not identify any user, it is used for the purpose of learning which areas of the site are most visited or what features are most catered.
SportsBetMVP Affiliated Sites Policy
• Also, SportsBetMVP takes no responsibility for the use of personal information placed on chat rooms or affiliated sites message boards.
• The company only accepts personal information for individuals 18 years and older. If we find personal information of a person under the age of 18 years, we delete that information.
• We can be reached by contacting:
• SportsBetMVP Phone: 1-888-687-2387
• Email: email@example.com
SportsBetMVP Changes Policy
• This policy and the use of this Site are governed by Netherlands Antillean law. If a dispute arises under this Policy, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in our legislation. The costs and fees related to a possible mediation will be shared equally by all the parts.
• If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following legislation: Netherlands Antilles (And under the rules of Curaçao). Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be submitted to any court with jurisdiction to do so.
• SportsBetMVP is controlled, operated and administered entirely within Netherlands Antilles. This statement and the policies outlined are not intended to acquire any contractual or legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
SportsBetMVP Restrictions on Use of Materials
All materials on the SportsBetMVP site are copyrighted. Everything on our site, including text, graphics, and anything else not named is protected by International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, reengineered, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission. All trademarks are SportsBetMVP owned or are used with the permission of the trademark owner.
You must not use the Service in the event of:
• If you are under the age of 18 years (or below the age of majority as stipulated in the laws of the jurisdiction applicable to you) or if you are not legally able to enter into a binding legal agreement with us;
• Collecting nicknames, e-mail addresses and/or other information of other Customers by any means (for example, by sending spam, other types of unsolicited e-mails or the unauthorized framing of, or linking to, the Service);
• To disrupt or unduly affect or influence the activities of other Customers or the operation of the Service in general;
• To promote unsolicited commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation which may be removed from the Service without notice;
• In any way which, in our reasonable opinion, could be considered as an attempt to: (i) cheat the Service or another Customer using the Service; or (ii) collude with any other Customer using the Service in order to obtain a dishonest advantage;
• To scrape our odds or violate any of our Intellectual Property Rights; or.
• For any unlawful activity whatsoever.
You cannot sell or transfer your account to third parties, nor can you acquire a player account from a third party.
You may not, in any manner, transfer funds between player accounts.
We may immediately terminate your Account upon written notice to you if you use the Service for unauthorized purposes. We may also take legal action against you for doing so in certain circumstances.
You are not allowed to use any kind of robots and programmed devices to participate in game play.
SportsBetMVP Database Ownership, License, and Use
SportsBetMVP is the owner of the copyright of the database of links. SportsBetMVP and its contributors reserve all rights. No intellectual property rights are conferred by this agreement.
SportsBetMVP grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use database(s) accessible to you subject to these Terms and Conditions.
The database(s) may be used only for viewing information or for extracting information to the extent described below.
You may only use information from SportsBetMVP for your private use. If you sell, broker, or misuse information from one of our databases in any way, you may be subject to legal action. You may download or print individual pages of information for your own personal use either as an individual or for your SportsBetMVP affiliated business on a confidential basis.
We ask that you please contact a SportsBetMVP representative if you wish to use any information from any of our databases for your personal business marketing efforts. Nothing herein shall authorize you to create any database, directory or hard copy publication of or from the databases, whether for internal or external distribution or use.
The materials in this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. SportsBetMVP disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
SportsBetMVP does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. SportsBetMVP does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall SportsBetMVP be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if SportsBetMVP or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall SportsBetMVP total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, including but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
Facts and information at this website are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed on the website. Changes may be made at any time without prior notice.
All data provided on this website is to be used for information purposes only. The information contained on this website and pages within, is not intended to provide specific legal, financial or tax advice, or any other advice, whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. The services described on this website are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided in our website is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available to SportsBetMVP and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
SportsBetMVP Links and Marks Policy
The owner of this site is not necessarily affiliated with sites that may be linked to this site and is not responsible for their content. The linked sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
Links to other websites or references to products, services or publications other than those of SportsBetMVP and its subsidiaries and affiliates at this website, do not imply the endorsement or approval of such websites, products, services or publications by SportsBetMVP or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles or phrases at this website may constitute trade names, trademarks or service marks of SportsBetMVP or of other entities. The display of trademarks on this website does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted.
Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, or other copying of modification of trademarks and/or the contents herein may be a violation of federal common law trademark and/or copyright laws and could subject the copier to legal action.
SportsbetMVP Codes, Passwords and Information Policy
Once you open an account, it is your responsibility to safe-guard your username and password. If your account is accessed in the correct manger, we regard any action as valid. This includes action that you did not authorize.
We shall not be liable for any claims in the event that you disclose your username, password or account number to anyone else. This includes incidents where disclosure occurred by accident.
Call our customer service department if you believe your account has been compromised in any way.
Your subscriber code, user ID, username, and password are private and confidential. You agree that you will not divulge, copy, or communicate any information from password-protected areas on the SportsBetMVP site to any persons whatsoever.
Additional Legal Notes
• To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate SportsBetMVP and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, SportsBetMVP and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in the Country of Curaçao, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
• Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
• If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Netherlands Antilles. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
• If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Netherlands Antilles, under the arbitration rules of the country of Curaçao. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
• If any provision of this agreement is void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby.
• By accepting these terms and conditions you agree to receive additional marketing and promotional materials via email and phone.