We have no relationships with third parties and will not sell, distribute, or rent your personal information.
We collect and store information depending on where you are on the site. Activities that you perform on the SportsBetMVP site can also determine information collection.
Certain site features and services work only after you provide some personal information. SportsBetMVP acquires some personation information through the use of tools such as cookies and tokens that recognize and hold information from every visit.
Cookies may also store the visitor’s username and password to allow easier future access. It also keeps track of the number of visitors and their actions while visiting the SportsBetMVP site. In some cases, visitors and site members can choose not to provide us with information. This could lead to the SportsBetMVP site not working as the member wishes.
SportsBetMVP Collected Information Policy
- SportsBetMVP collects information to provide individuals online betting experiences.
- We provide access to such information to third parties who help us provide those individual experiences. The third parties involved and SportsBetMVP only use players’ information in a legal manner.
SportsBetMVP Affiliated Sites Policy
- Also, SportsBetMVP takes no responsibility for the use of personal information placed on chat rooms or affiliated sites message boards.
- The company only accepts personal information for individuals 18 years and older. If we find personal information of a person under the age of 18 years, we delete that information.
- We can be reached by contacting:
- SportsBetMVP Phone: 1-844-687-2387
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SportsBetMVP Changes Policy
- This policy and the use of this Site are governed by Netherlands Antillean law. If a dispute arises under this Policy we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in our legislation. The costs and fees related to a possible mediation will be shared equally by all the parts.
- If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following legislation: Netherlands Antilles (And under the rules of Curaçao). Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be submitted to any court with jurisdiction to do so.
- SportsBetMVP is controlled, operated and administered entirely within Netherlands Antilles. This statement and the policies outlined are not intended to acquire any contractual or legal rights in or on behalf of any party.